Tuesday, October 27, 2009

UV Layout

As promised, here is the UV setup for the laser rifle. Extremely boring to those who don't know what it is or what it does. Now I'm all set to start on my first ever Zbrush normal map! I'm not sure how long this will take as it's like I said, the first one I've done. Hopefully it won't take longer than two weeks.

Also, for those who are wondering about Civil Protection, you are not alone. I emailed Scott Ross and haven't gotten a response. Basically, since I don't know how to get my models into the Source engine, I can't make stuff for him unless he finds someone who can help us with compiling them. I've been down that road before with no success, so there's not a lot I can do. He's a busy guy, so I'm not sure when he'll get back to me IF he does, that is. So it's hard to tell what will happen with that.

No comments: